Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

rescaling plots

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello all,
I've already created my surface plot, and proposal is that observing water fluctuation in floodplain, so the wide of floodplain is 420 meter (x-direction) and water fluctuation is less that 2 meters.
Therefore, I will have line for the surface plot, but I want to have y axis in cm unit; how can I change the scale in axis?
using COMSOL 3.4 version.
Thanks in advance for your comments,
Sepideh

1 Reply Last Post 7 mars 2014, 08:46 UTC−5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 7 mars 2014, 08:46 UTC−5

Hello all,
I've already created my surface plot, and proposal is that observing water fluctuation in floodplain, so the wide of floodplain is 420 meter (x-direction) and water fluctuation is less that 2 meters.
Therefore, I will have line for the surface plot, but I want to have y axis in cm unit; how can I change the scale in axis?
using COMSOL 3.4 version.
Thanks in advance for your comments,
Sepideh

Also attached the snapshot
[QUOTE] Hello all, I've already created my surface plot, and proposal is that observing water fluctuation in floodplain, so the wide of floodplain is 420 meter (x-direction) and water fluctuation is less that 2 meters. Therefore, I will have line for the surface plot, but I want to have y axis in cm unit; how can I change the scale in axis? using COMSOL 3.4 version. Thanks in advance for your comments, Sepideh [/QUOTE] Also attached the snapshot

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.