Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Spiral Coil

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I am trying to simulate a spiral flat coil. The input is the current I define while I would like to see the magnetic flux density generated. I made three models in the same way, but the dimensions of the coil are different.
Two of the simulations run perfectly, while the other one gives me INVERTED MESH ELEMENT warning when I use coarse mesh and DIVERGENCE error when I use fine mesh.
Could you please help me to understand why 2 of the simulations run while the other one gives me errors?
Thanks,
Nima.

1 Reply Last Post 11 mars 2014, 04:34 UTC−4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 11 mars 2014, 04:34 UTC−4
same problem Nima !
i will contact u as i figure out

good luck
same problem Nima ! i will contact u as i figure out good luck

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.