Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsol Working group (Geodynamics and Earth Science)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,

My name is Rémi and i am a PhD student of the Geophysic department at Uppsala University. My project during those five fallowing year will be to study the origin and evolution of the Caledonian Mountain range (420 My) using numerical modeling. I have recently started to use Comsol for my model starting with a simple example to handle the software: For the moment i am using it to understand the difference between dyke´s shape in nature compared to a numerical elastic solution.
Now I want to use this software in order to model long-term geodynamics process like collision. So i would like to get in contact with, maybe a group or someone working on those kind of thematic.
Moreover if someone or a group is using Comsol for heat transfer and solid mechanics around Stockholm i ll be glad to meet them in order to improve my skills and my understanding of the software.

If you think you match with the profil or know someone who match please contact me by mail to : remi.vachon@geo.uu.se
or simply through this discussion in the forum.

Thank you very much !

Best regards

Rémi

0 Replies Last Post 30 janv. 2014, 05:58 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Remi Vachon

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.