Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

electrostatic

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hello all,
I have a simulasion on COMSOL resolution of the equation of fish (Maxwell's equations) electrostatic
My problem must solve this equation, we must obtain the charge density, current, electric potential, electric field, I only boundary conditions, I read several articles, I see that false use the PDE mode (weak form, general form, form coefficient), I could not use COMSOL, how to enter the equation COMSOL
what does the function (test) how to use
when I use the faibe form, general form, the form coefficient
why I use weak form
please give me a book title to read how to solve equations with Maxwell Elements finite, how define the boundary conditions, why use the Finite Elements (electrostatic)
please help me, give me a word or a website, anyone, to guide it, I am very very very interesting
please please please help me
I'm lost

0 Replies Last Post 10 janv. 2014, 06:47 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Akila Baghdadi

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.