Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Need help in output acoustic pressure in air domain

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,everyone
I used Pressure acoustic, frequency domain and electromechanics Physics, 2D-axisymmetric to simulate a vibration membrane to get the output pressure in the water domain. The result is good. But when I changed the water domain into air domain, the shape of the output pressure line is very strange, the line is very flat at the beginning, but change very sharp unexpected.
The x-coordinate is frequency. I don't know why.could anyone can give me some advises please? Thank you in advanced!

1 Reply Last Post 16 déc. 2013, 04:54 UTC−5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 16 déc. 2013, 04:54 UTC−5
Could you post figures displaying the output as a function of frequency? Or post the model file?

--
/RVN
Could you post figures displaying the output as a function of frequency? Or post the model file? -- /RVN

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.