Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

problem with adding physics to my pre-existing problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
I have a problem with my model. The physics of the model is based on "The transport of diluted species (chds)'". It involves a series of pipes connected in series with fluid flowing from one pipe to the other. There are 2 chemical species involved as was set up by an earlier colleague of mine and each of the sub-domains (pipes) had either species a or species v. Now I have added an additional pipe to my geometry and then added a new chds level to define the physics in the newly added pipe. Unfortunately it will not accept species a or v. For your convenience, I have attached both the old and the new files. You can see that in the new file, the newly added physics function cannot take in ca or cv as their dependent variable.

0 Replies Last Post 18 oct. 2013, 05:37 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Saptarshi Kar

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.