Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How find out 'Global equation' under Electromechanics module....

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Could anybody please tell me how to add global Equation from Electromechanics module in 4.3 b.it supposed to be showing according to the example of simple mems resonator.But when I was working with Electromechanics module for my structure it's not showing.

Looking for an expert suggetion.

1 Reply Last Post 21 juin 2013, 09:37 UTC−4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 21 juin 2013, 09:37 UTC−4
Hello,
Try the following: click the "Show" button (The button with an eye on it, located at the top on the Model Builder) and check "Advanced Physics Options". Once that's done you should be able to add Global Equations.
Best,
JF

PS: If you want those Advanced Physics Options to be displayed in future sessions, you can go to the Options menu, select Preferences, then select Show on the left side of the Preferences window and check the Advanced Physics Options checkbox.
Hello, Try the following: click the "Show" button (The button with an eye on it, located at the top on the Model Builder) and check "Advanced Physics Options". Once that's done you should be able to add Global Equations. Best, JF PS: If you want those Advanced Physics Options to be displayed in future sessions, you can go to the Options menu, select Preferences, then select Show on the left side of the Preferences window and check the Advanced Physics Options checkbox.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.