Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

PML error

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello

I am attempting to use a PML in the acoustics-piezoelectric interaction frequency domain module. I choose cartesian coordinates type as I am working with parallelpiped geometry. When I attempt to compute I get a "could not find any cartesian regions" error.

I have seen a thread wherin it was suggested the the units used must be meters and I have ensured this to no avail.

Any suggestions? Thank you

1 Reply Last Post 15 avr. 2013, 11:20 UTC−4
David Kan COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 15 avr. 2013, 11:20 UTC−4
Hi David,

Feel free to ask directly to www.comsol.com/support. I could be that you overlooked adding the particular domain to the "Selection" section of the settings.

dk
Hi David, Feel free to ask directly to www.comsol.com/support. I could be that you overlooked adding the particular domain to the "Selection" section of the settings. dk

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.