Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

help with modelling

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi,
i'm doing this project to model a direct methanol fuel cell using liquid feed. so i tried building the anode flow field (methanol entry) and i want to get graphs for various parameters through the flow field. i tried attaching the file i am currently working on. but it showed an error in attaching. its a 3d model of a serpentine flow field and i used physics: nernst-planck eqn, secondary current distribution, creeping flow and heat transfer. can anybody help me in the modelling. i need to get some graphs..and the model was showing an error: failed to evaluate variable 'timestep'...and dat was correctd when i changed the equations from time-dependent to stationary. but a whole lot of other errors came up. if there is any other model i can view and learn from, i'd appreciate it..

thankyou!

0 Replies Last Post 26 mars 2013, 13:14 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ashly Koshy

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.