Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

integral expression for the copper plate and magnet' mass

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi dear,

I am using AC/DC modul to run my magnetic damping design. I stuck with the the correct way to write the integral expression in( varaible section)for the copper plate and calculation mass of the magnet. Normally, when I design a tube, I use the following expression for tube magnet's mass and Lorenze force (coductive tube) m= intmag(2pidmr) (mass) Fz=inttube(-mf.FLtzr2pir) (lorenz force in z direction)

However, I could not figure out the how I can write the integral expression in( varaible section) for the rectangular plate and mass (Copper or magnts)

Could you please help me to know the experssion ?

0 Replies Last Post 21 juin 2022, 05:54 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Abdulrhman Farran

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.