Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Charge-Discharge Cycling with Time limit

PV Nonat Batteries and Fuel Cell, Energy Storage

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I'm trying to simulate a constant current charge-discharge cycling of a battery cell using Tertiary Current Distribution Physics.

However on the Charge-discharge cycling boundary condition, the option is limited to minimum and maximum potential as well as the start condition. Is there a way that I can do to a similar boundary condition that was utilize in most potentiostat (see attached photo).

I need to implement both as I'm trying to simulate cycling based on a known testing standard used by manufacturers.

looking forward to your insights on this.

Paul

0 Replies Last Post 8 sept. 2021, 20:16 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello PV Nonat

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.