Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Acoustic-structure boundary

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am modelling a microfluidic channel with two opposing transducers. I was wondering whether the acoustic-structure boundary used to couple the pressure acoustics (water channel) and the solid mechanics (transducers) includes a reflection boundary or not?

1 Reply Last Post 13 mars 2021, 13:18 UTC−5
KF Mechanical Engineering | Microfluidics

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago 13 mars 2021, 13:18 UTC−5

Hello,

I do not have any suggestions on your question, but I am new to COMSOL and am also developing a 2D Thermo-Viscous Acoustics and Laminar flow model in the application of microfluidics. I just wanted to pop in here and follow and dicussion that might follow.

:)

-------------------
KF
Hello, I do not have any suggestions on your question, but I am new to COMSOL and am also developing a 2D Thermo-Viscous Acoustics and Laminar flow model in the application of microfluidics. I just wanted to pop in here and follow and dicussion that might follow. :)

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.