Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to remove some of "Property" from "Material Contents" ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello!
The essence of the problem is that when a solve similar models, appear different Property at Material Contents.
Some of the Property in the Material Contents Waste but I can not remove them!
How to remove some of "Property" from "Material Contents" ?
attached the photos
Thanks

4 Replies Last Post 23 avr. 2017, 16:07 UTC−4

Posted: 1 decade ago 16 mars 2012, 16:36 UTC−4
If you see the red stop sign, it usually means that the property is required.
If you see the red stop sign, it usually means that the property is required.

Posted: 1 decade ago 16 mars 2012, 17:42 UTC−4
спасибо Александр!!

red stop sign means that it lacks the element and must be supplemented!

this two models, one by one it seems, and only the geometry is different!
in one model requires an electron conductivity and Density and Dynamic viscisity but in the other model is not required!
I do not know what the cause! tried all possible options but it did not work!
спасибо Александр!! red stop sign means that it lacks the element and must be supplemented! this two models, one by one it seems, and only the geometry is different! in one model requires an electron conductivity and Density and Dynamic viscisity but in the other model is not required! I do not know what the cause! tried all possible options but it did not work!

Posted: 1 decade ago 18 mars 2012, 08:50 UTC−4
red stop sign means that it lacks the element and must be supplemented!

this two models, one by one it seems, and only the geometry is different!
in one model requires an electron conductivity and Density and Dynamic viscisity but in the other model is not required!
I do not know what the cause! tried all possible options but it did not work!
red stop sign means that it lacks the element and must be supplemented! this two models, one by one it seems, and only the geometry is different! in one model requires an electron conductivity and Density and Dynamic viscisity but in the other model is not required! I do not know what the cause! tried all possible options but it did not work!

Posted: 7 years ago 23 avr. 2017, 16:07 UTC−4
Did you figure out how to remove please? could you tell me because I met the same situation but don;'t know what to do.Thanks!
Did you figure out how to remove please? could you tell me because I met the same situation but don;'t know what to do.Thanks!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.