Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

support

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, iam a new user .i need any start up tutorial esspecially in plasmonic waveguide to help me understand how to work with comsol. Thanks in advance.

2 Replies Last Post 17 juin 2020, 10:13 UTC−4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 4 years ago 17 juin 2020, 09:09 UTC−4

Hello Seham,

In my post in this thread, I summarized a number of free online training resources for COMSOL. I would recommend going through these types of resources, which are designed to give you a solid understanding of how the software works, before turning your attention to the specific application you have in mind, namely plamonic waveguides. Once you know the fundamentals, you can look at the tutorials included in the Application Libraries of your license. The Application Libraries are accessed through the File menu. Which ones are on your license depends on which optional products are included on your license. For this application you'll want to have either the RF Module or the Wave Optics Module, most likely.

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Seham, In my post in [this thread](https://www.comsol.com/forum/thread/249171/comsol-multiphysics-intensive-online-training?last=2020-02-14T13:31:41Z), I summarized a number of free online training resources for COMSOL. I would recommend going through these types of resources, which are designed to give you a solid understanding of how the software works, before turning your attention to the specific application you have in mind, namely plamonic waveguides. Once you know the fundamentals, you can look at the tutorials included in the Application Libraries of your license. The Application Libraries are accessed through the File menu. Which ones are on your license depends on which optional products are included on your license. For this application you'll want to have either the RF Module or the Wave Optics Module, most likely. Best regards, Jeff

Posted: 4 years ago 17 juin 2020, 10:13 UTC−4

Thanks Jeff, i will start with your recommendations .

Thanks Jeff, i will start with your recommendations .

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.