Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

the problem about calculating the two different frequency domain

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi In my research, the pressure acoustic field and magnetic field have been coupled with the fluid field. The pressure acoustic field and magnetic field are computed in the frequency domain. The frequency of acoustic field is 20KHz, while, the magnetic field is 20Hz. In my trail, I put this two step in the same study, the acoustic field was calculated in the first step, the magnetic field is the second step. Then the time-average force of this two process was added to the fluid field for the steady solution for the third step. However, i found that the acoustic driving force is much higher than what i individually calculted the acoustic field. then i set the frequency of accoustic field with 20Hz which is consistent with the magnetic field. i have got the same result as i have originally calculated. Thus the question is how could i avoid the the disturb of the frequency between acoustic field and magnetic field? i am looking for your reply. yours sincerely

-------------------
Innovation comes from life, but above life

0 Replies Last Post 3 mars 2019, 22:32 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Duanchao

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.