Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

"chladni plate" copyright

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have a question about the application. Are frequency images generated by "chladni plate" application are copyrighted? I would like to use only the image in 2d view (black and white figures) in my artistic work. I will be grateful for your response.

2 Replies Last Post 4 janv. 2019, 17:47 UTC−5
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 6 years ago 4 janv. 2019, 17:12 UTC−5

Hello Marcin,

Materials found on our website may not be reproduced without proper permission. To request permission, please contact COMSOL via info@comsol.com. Make sure to indicate what specific materials you would like to use, and indicate specifically how you would like to use them.

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Marcin, Materials found on our website may not be reproduced without proper permission. To request permission, please contact COMSOL via info@comsol.com. Make sure to indicate what specific materials you would like to use, and indicate specifically how you would like to use them. Best regards, Jeff

Posted: 6 years ago 4 janv. 2019, 17:47 UTC−5

Hello Marcin,

Materials found on our website may not be reproduced without proper permission. To request permission, please contact COMSOL via info@comsol.com. Make sure to indicate what specific materials you would like to use, and indicate specifically how you would like to use them.

Best regards,

Jeff

I'm only referring to the output images from the application after image generation. for artistic purposes. Thank you for your answer

>Hello Marcin, > >Materials found on our website may not be reproduced without proper permission. >To request permission, please contact COMSOL via info@comsol.com. Make sure to indicate what specific materials you would like to use, and indicate specifically how you would like to use them. > >Best regards, > >Jeff I'm only referring to the output images from the application after image generation. for artistic purposes. Thank you for your answer

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.