Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Remeshing of FE model from simpleware

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello.
I made FE model in simpleware. and it was imported to Comsol.
but i have no idea how to consist mesh again.
if you know the method please let me know
thank you.

2 Replies Last Post 11 nov. 2014, 06:15 UTC−5

Posted: 1 decade ago 12 juil. 2011, 03:34 UTC−4
Hello.
i have the same problem.
Thanks
Hello. i have the same problem. Thanks

Posted: 10 years ago 11 nov. 2014, 06:15 UTC−5
Although this is an old thread now, if people do have questions about meshes created in Simpleware for COMSOL, please contact info@simpleware.com with your particular issue. You can also find more information about the features of our software at www.simpleware.com.

Gareth
Simpleware Ltd.
Although this is an old thread now, if people do have questions about meshes created in Simpleware for COMSOL, please contact info@simpleware.com with your particular issue. You can also find more information about the features of our software at www.simpleware.com. Gareth Simpleware Ltd.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.