Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

dimensioning in comsol

NaveenKumar Honnagondanahalli

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi friends,

i require help in dimensioning.

I am Naveen Kumar HH. I am woking on comsol sotware.
I dont know how to dimension the model in comsol ?? plz if any one of u knows about this plz let me know . I am in need of this vv much. waiting for the response.

tankyou
Naveen.

2 Replies Last Post 2 déc. 2009, 17:00 UTC−5

Posted: 1 decade ago 2 déc. 2009, 16:38 UTC−5
Read the top entry that shows up when you search for "Geometric Properties" (in quotation marks) in the help documentation. Using a combination of distance, position, area etc measurement you can figure out the dimensions of your model.

Hi friends,

i require help in dimensioning.

I am Naveen Kumar HH. I am woking on comsol sotware.
I dont know how to dimension the model in comsol ?? plz if any one of u knows about this plz let me know . I am in need of this vv much. waiting for the response.

tankyou
Naveen.

Read the top entry that shows up when you search for "Geometric Properties" (in quotation marks) in the help documentation. Using a combination of distance, position, area etc measurement you can figure out the dimensions of your model. [QUOTE] Hi friends, i require help in dimensioning. I am Naveen Kumar HH. I am woking on comsol sotware. I dont know how to dimension the model in comsol ?? plz if any one of u knows about this plz let me know . I am in need of this vv much. waiting for the response. tankyou Naveen. [/QUOTE]

NaveenKumar Honnagondanahalli

Posted: 1 decade ago 2 déc. 2009, 17:00 UTC−5
Hi Ozgur Yildirim,

Thank You VV Much
Hi Ozgur Yildirim, Thank You VV Much

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.