Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Hysteresis Magneto-mechanical Modelling

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The below post is related to an archived discussion

[start here] Hello, I am working on Hysteresis model of magnetostrictive materials, and also try to simulate in COMSOL but unable to do till now since their was predefined hysteresis JILES ATHERTON model in COMSOL. But I doesn't want to use that model for simulation so their are still other ways to do that if any, please send the required documentation for that. Regards MANIK KUMAR

3 Replies Last Post 8 mars 2018, 08:16 UTC−5

Posted: 6 years ago 27 févr. 2018, 23:03 UTC−5

I'm very interested in the magnetostrictive material that you are studying. The influence of external force or hysteresis on magnetostrictive material is what I want to say. I think I can do it in COMSOL, and whether I can further communicate with you. My email is: sxycyzhj@sina.cn China QQ:383156448.

I'm very interested in the magnetostrictive material that you are studying. The influence of external force or hysteresis on magnetostrictive material is what I want to say. I think I can do it in COMSOL, and whether I can further communicate with you. My email is: sxycyzhj@sina.cn China QQ:383156448.

Posted: 6 years ago 7 mars 2018, 02:47 UTC−5

Dear, Soory for the delay, I was on mid-semester vacation. Actually I don't know how to incorporate the hysteresis model in COMSOL to account for magnetostriction. Can you please suggest some idea. Regards Manik Kumar

Dear, Soory for the delay, I was on mid-semester vacation. Actually I don't know how to incorporate the hysteresis model in COMSOL to account for magnetostriction. Can you please suggest some idea. Regards Manik Kumar

Posted: 6 years ago 8 mars 2018, 08:16 UTC−5
Updated: 6 years ago 14 mars 2018, 04:56 UTC−4

ok I'm also doing magnetostrictive hysteresis now. Can we discuss it together, my mailbox sxycyzhj@sina.cn

ok I'm also doing magnetostrictive hysteresis now. Can we discuss it together, my mailbox sxycyzhj@sina.cn

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.