Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to mesh a 3D Model after Mapped operation on 2D Boundaries?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi All,

I would like to know why, after mapping surfaces (boundaries) of my 3D model with a certain size and distribution, I receive an error saying: System matrix is zero: not all domains are meshed. However, I meshed all the 2D surfaces and I can see pretty elements. Do I need to apply another operation after Mapped? Isn't this enough to define 3D elements?

1 Reply Last Post 20 juil. 2017, 02:13 UTC−4
Thierry Luthy COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago 20 juil. 2017, 02:13 UTC−4
Bonjour,

Please get in contact with support@comsol.com or on our web platform www.comsol.com/support.
Just send an email with your model attached and we will help you.

Merci pour votre comprehension.
Cordialement,
Thierry
Bonjour, Please get in contact with support@comsol.com or on our web platform https://www.comsol.com/support. Just send an email with your model attached and we will help you. Merci pour votre comprehension. Cordialement, Thierry

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.