Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parametric Sweep STD plot

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I did a parametric sweep where the geometry didn't change, just a material property. Is it possible to plot the mean and standard deviation from the parametric sweep for some given value?

EDIT: It's a stationary electrostatics problem where the conductivity of the material is changing during the sweep. So the geometry is non-deforming. I was wondering if I could somehow see the mean value and/or the standard deviation on the geometry. Sort of like how you can plot voltage, but instead I want to plot the standard deviation of voltage.

If so does anyone have an idea of how to do so?

Thanks in advance,
Nick

1 Reply Last Post 29 juin 2017, 15:10 UTC−4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago 29 juin 2017, 15:10 UTC−4
I found the answer in case anyone is interested.

You can use the with() operator to grab values of interest and then write out the expression for mean, standard deviation, etc.

More information can be found here
www.comsol.com/blogs/solution-joining-parametric-eigenfrequency-time-dependent-problems/
I found the answer in case anyone is interested. You can use the with() operator to grab values of interest and then write out the expression for mean, standard deviation, etc. More information can be found here https://www.comsol.com/blogs/solution-joining-parametric-eigenfrequency-time-dependent-problems/

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.