Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Using temporal integration on boundaries as model input?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

is it possible to do that? For example when modeling solute transport with adsorption, I am interested in the total mass adsorbed on the boundary surface for model input. How could I refer to the DISTRIBUTED temporally (NOT spatially) integrated amount of solute on boundaries?

Thanks all!

1 Reply Last Post 26 oct. 2016, 01:40 UTC−4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 26 oct. 2016, 01:40 UTC−4
well, I figured it out after searching a bit. To others who has the same problem, please turn to this page www.comsol.com/blogs/overview-integration-methods-space-time/
well, I figured it out after searching a bit. To others who has the same problem, please turn to this page https://www.comsol.com/blogs/overview-integration-methods-space-time/

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.