Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Why result is different in my machine

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I just started to use Comsol and tried on many Comsol examples. I recently studied Large Deformation Analysis of a Beam (www.comsol.com/model/large-deformation-analysis-of-a-beam-204). I downloaded .mph file (v5.1 ) on my Comsol v5.1 and was able to see one result. Anyway, I re-computed the result again and the result was different. What possible causes this different?

What could possible cause this problem? Is it about my computer?
Sorry I cannot attached file for unknown reason.

0 Replies Last Post 3 oct. 2016, 14:37 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Maria Chatrasingh

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.