Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Transient discharge simulation of a diffusion-limited

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hallo,

I am the beginner of COMSOL software.
Recently, I have a problem on doing transient discharge simulation of a diffusion-limited solid state cell.

I used Electrostatics and Transport of Diluted Species in my system. I want to simulate charged-anode part first, so I used cA as my variable. But I don't know it is correct or not.
After the simulation, the figure doesn't start from x=0 and it decreases repadily to zero, instead of diffusion a distance than decreases to zero.

I think the problem maybe on the boundary conditions but I don't understand how to work it. Does anyone has the experience on it?

Thank you very much
Liang

0 Replies Last Post 29 juin 2016, 12:42 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Liang-Yin Kuo

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.