Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Model simple magnetic field

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am currently doing some research on generators and I would like to model a generator.
I have found, read and made the tutorials from permanent magnet and 2D generator. Most things I understand but when I try to model something myself, I doesn't work and I can't quite figure out why.

I thought I would start by just modelling a square magnet and visualizing the field around it.

I know how to make the geometry and add magnetic flux conservation, but when I try to make a 2D plot group of the magnetic field, everything is zero...

I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Greetings
Joris

1 Reply Last Post 2 juin 2016, 09:47 UTC−4
François Mandias COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 2 juin 2016, 09:47 UTC−4
Dear Joris Feijen,

Please address your post directly to: support@comsol.com

Best,
François Mandias
Dear Joris Feijen, Please address your post directly to: support@comsol.com Best, François Mandias

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.