Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Live connection with matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi every one

i am working with live connection comsol with matlab . when i want to make optimization by using optimization tool for 7 variable on my model . after some time of working it gives me this error

(line 143)
Java exception occurred:
Exception:
com.comsol.util.exceptions.LicenseException: Could not
obtain license for X Required product#Terminal 1#AC/DC
Module
(rethrown as com.comsol.util.exceptions.FlException)
(rethrown as com.comsol.util.exceptions.FlException)
Could not obtain license for X Required product#Terminal
1#AC/DC Module

Could not obtain license for X Required product#Terminal
1#AC/DC Module

Could not obtain license for 'Terminal 1'.
Required product: AC/DC Module.

License error: -15.
Cannot connect to license server system.

i have the license for comsol 5.2 and matlab 2015b, i don't know why ?
can anyone help me with this problem

thank you

1 Reply Last Post 1 févr. 2016, 09:08 UTC−5
Mao COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 1 févr. 2016, 09:08 UTC−5
Hi Ali,

The error message suggests that the model you were trying to run requires AC/DC Module, but it is not available. If your license has AC/DC Module, it could be that it was being used by someone else. Or it may due to a disconnection to the license server (therefore your model was not able to check out AC/DC Module from the server).

Mao

Hi Ali, The error message suggests that the model you were trying to run requires AC/DC Module, but it is not available. If your license has AC/DC Module, it could be that it was being used by someone else. Or it may due to a disconnection to the license server (therefore your model was not able to check out AC/DC Module from the server). Mao

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.